...that would be im an extrovert!
So many people think that since im talkative and happy-go-lucky, so i must be an extrovert. But sorry to say, im not. Actually i am both introvert and extrovert.
I read this article to find out that it is sooo me!
I will copy that here:
1. You’re not anti-social, you’re selectively social.
-->Yes, i am!
2. At any given point, you have one (maybe two) best friends who are your entire life. You’re not a “group of friends” person. You can’t keep up with all that.
--> Correct. I have 2 best friends whom i share my whole life:D
--> Yes. I dont like crowd. It causes me headache.
4. When you do choose to grace a party with your presence, you are the life of it. You’re dancing on the table and doing body shots until 3 a.m.
--> Well, not literally:p
5. … You then retreat into three days of complete solitude to recover.
6. You go out of your way to avoid people, but when you inevitably have to interact with them, you make it seem like there’s nothing in the world you’d rather be doing.
--> Hell yeah!
7. Dating is weird, because you’re smiling and laughing and talkative at dinner, and then you don’t want to answer their texts for four days, because like, you just want to be left alone.
--> So true
8. You’re accused of being flirty with everybody, which is hilarious, because in reality, you can only tolerate like four people.
9. You retain an air of mysteriousness about you, completely unintentionally. (There’s no mystery. You just feel no need to update the social sphere on what’s going on in your life every two hours.)
10. Not to mention the fact that you either have days in which you’re tweeting and status updating every five minutes… or you delete your accounts for a month.
--> Been there:D
12. You’ve never really understood the whole “introvert vs. extrovert” dichotomy (can we call it that?) Because you’re… both…
--> I guess.
13. You’re always thrown into the wringer because people think you’re best suited to be the one who gives the presentation, confronts the boss, gives the speech, etc. Meanwhile, you’re practically throwing up over the thought of it.
14. You ebb and flow between wanting to be noticed for your hard work, reveling in the attention and achievement you receive, to sinking and panicking over the thought of somebody else paying more than 30 seconds of attention to you.
15. The entirety of your being is a conundrum, so needless to say, indecisiveness is your Achilles’ Heel.
16. You’re at your happiest in places like coffee shops and cafés: surrounded by people, but still closed off and keeping to yourself.
--> Very true!
17. You prefer to travel alone, but meet up with people once you’re there.
18. It’s taken you years to figure out that you’re shy. Literal years. And when you tell people, even your closest family members, that you’re “actually just shy” they pause, and then their eyes go big, and they go: “Oh my god you so are.”
--> It happens to me ALL THE TIME:))))